This weekend I learned about a place from Calgary’s past I had never heard of before — the Sunshine Auto Camp. Let’s dig a little into its history and see what we can learn about it.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Sun Dek Motel in Medicine Hat, Alberta
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Alberta / Saskatchewan Ghost Town Trip - Day One
- Route 66: The Painted Desert Trading Post!
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Aubrey Bendall Postcards
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Turner Valley and High River
- Simon's Valley and Big Hill Springs
- CAMT 2017: Bashaw Fire Hall Museum [and bonus Majestic Theatre]