- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Big Valley, Alberta
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Stavely, Alberta
Monthly Archives: November 2012
I remember 1990 when the book “Dave Barry Turns 40” was published. I hadn’t even reached my 18th birthday yet, I was in the transition from high school to university, and I was just getting ready to start living life … Continue reading
I was wrong about Windows 8. There, I said it. I have been playing with Windows 8 on a variety of hardware since the “Consumer Preview” was released. Initially I hated it – a lot. Looking back I can now … Continue reading