- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Revisiting Mortlach
- Johnston-Stevenson Stopping House
Monthly Archives: October 2015
If you wondered why I never had time to post anything over the summer, I think this explains it pretty well. From Maryland to Moose Jaw, it was a wild few months…
Old-fashioned caching at it’s finest — an entire day out on the roads and the trails and just one smiley to show for it. That was the plan and that’s pretty much how it played out too. Our target was … Continue reading