- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- End of the Line for Calgary's Oldest Service Station
- Grain Elevators of Milk River
- Turner Valley and High River
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Route 66 Retrospective: The Planning
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- Hiking Jewell Falls
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Route 66: Tucumcari Tonite!
- Route 66 Retrospective: Lessons Learned
Monthly Archives: May 2020
My former neighbor Don was a Korean War veteran and one of the best storytellers I have ever met. I used to love getting together with him and his wife June to listen to him weave a narrative. One night … Continue reading
We pay visits to grain elevators in Crossfield, Olds, Niobe, and Kuusamo on this self-isolating road trip.