- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Taking a Tour of Bella the Boler After a Summer of Use
- The Last Trip of 2017
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Touring the Alsask Radar Dome
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Thirty Minutes on Calgary Transit
- You Can't Go Home Again...
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- Wild Horses of Sundre
Monthly Archives: May 2020
My former neighbor Don was a Korean War veteran and one of the best storytellers I have ever met. I used to love getting together with him and his wife June to listen to him weave a narrative. One night … Continue reading
We pay visits to grain elevators in Crossfield, Olds, Niobe, and Kuusamo on this self-isolating road trip.