- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Revisiting Mortlach
- Johnston-Stevenson Stopping House
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Look up “recess” in a dictionary and you’ll likely get something like this: “A temporary cessation of the customary activities of an engagement, occupation, or pursuit.” Walk past an elementary school and when it is time for recess you will … Continue reading
It’s Friday night. I just got back from hockey. I’m too wound up to sleep but too tired to think coherently. Sitting down and banging out a little something on the keyboard seems to be a good way to let … Continue reading