- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Revisiting Mortlach
- Johnston-Stevenson Stopping House
Monthly Archives: April 2012
It’s a backroad I’ve traveled dozens of times in the past. It’s a fairly straight stretch of blacktop that runs from Highway 22 at Hartell to Highway 2A just north of High River. Straight as an arrow, it’s a pretty … Continue reading