- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Revisiting Mortlach
- Johnston-Stevenson Stopping House
Monthly Archives: May 2019
Once again we found ourselves creeping up on the last Saturday of the month and that means it was time to get ourselves back out to Rowley for the monthly pizza night. Before Saturday evening rolled around we had some … Continue reading
There are some places you can visit over and over again and still never have enough time to see it all. That’s how I feel about the Crowsnest Pass region in southern Alberta. I have been visiting this region since … Continue reading
Heading out to check out the foundation of a creamery which existed on the site back in the 1890s.