- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Seymour Hotel
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- 2016 In Review: Explorations, Visitations, and Tribulations (Part 1)
- A Quick Trip to Arrowwood
- Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- A Quick Stop in Cereal, Alberta
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Touring the Alsask Radar Dome
Monthly Archives: April 2020
Over the weekend, I happened to find myself near the intersection of Sarcee Trail and 16th Avenue NW. Up until recently, this would have put me in the vicinity of Sunnyside Garden Centre. I have never been much of a … Continue reading
Another “self-isolation” video, this time to one of the first ever “vlog” style videos I shot, back in November of 2016.
Another flashback in our “Self Isolation Series”, this time back to 2012 and a visit to Readymade School which was demolished shortly thereafter.