- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Another Trip to Rowley
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- STST2017: Notch Hill Church
- Pizza Night in Rowley
- Journey to Garden Plain
- A Quick Trip to Arrowwood
Monthly Archives: November 2019
Remember playing Monopoly and you would get the card that says “Take A Ride on the Reading”? Well, in this episode we take a ride on the OCSR, the Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad. The OCSR is a non-profit historical society … Continue reading
Today is Remembrance Day in Canada and today’s article has a heavy focus on a building that was built in World War II. I’d like to say that this was planned, but it is simply a coincidence. Editing these videos … Continue reading