- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Big Valley, Alberta
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Stavely, Alberta
Monthly Archives: June 2018
This post is more visual than wordy. Take a little trip with the DanOCan.com crew as we make our way up north to attend an event I’ve been trying to get to for several years.
For our next visit we’re going to move a little further north up Highway 21 from Ferintosh to the village of New Norway. New Norway has a population of less than 300 people but has a lot of interesting old … Continue reading
“Shoot first and ask questions later.” It’s sort of how DanOCan.com operates. It is very rare that we know much about a place before visiting. Our style is much more about discovering an interesting place, doing some basic research about … Continue reading
Another stop on our way home from Saskatoon along Highway 9 was Cereal, Alberta. I first visited Cereal in April of 2007 while doing some Geocaching. I remember being quite impressed with the town. I’m not sure how I started … Continue reading