- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Exploring the Abandoned Readymade School
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Fire Destroys Spring Valley Grain Elevator - DiscoverMooseJaw.com
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Crossing the Eleven Bridges to Visit the Ghost Town of Wayne, Alberta
- Route 66 - Springfield, MO to Tulsa, OK
A Drive Through Vanscoy, Saskatchewan
This entry was posted in History and tagged dashcam, highway, Highway 7, realignment, road trip, Saskatchewan, Vanscoy. Bookmark the permalink.