Another flashback in our “Self Isolation Series”, this time back to 2012 and a visit to Readymade School which was demolished shortly thereafter.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- STST2017: Notch Hill Church
- Pizza Night in Rowley
- Badlands Exploration
- Jumping Over to Jumping Pound Hall
- The Mintlaw Viaduct
- Christ Church in Millarville
- Journey to Garden Plain