- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Alberta / Saskatchewan Ghost Town Trip - Day One
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
Tag Archives: highway
“It’s not the destination, it is the journey.” “Getting there is half the fun.” Often in our rush to get from where we are to where we want to be, we forget these old cliches. Everything about modern transportation is … Continue reading