- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Abandoned Train Tracks at Nordegg
- The Cooley Brothers of Chinook, Alberta
- Back to Herronton
- STST2017: Glacier Park Lodge
- Farewell Hodgeville Elevator
- Route 66: Day 14 - Williams to Needles
Drone Footage of Freight Train near Mortlach, Saskatchewan
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Besant Campground, Canada, CPR, DJI, DJI Mavic Pro, drone, freight train, Mavic Pro, Saskatchewan, train, trains. Bookmark the permalink.
Pretty neat Dan. Man those trains are enormous….