- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Big Valley, Alberta
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Stavely, Alberta
Tag Archives: DJI
Mabel the Dog and I take another road trip to the Alberta badlands, this time to the ghost town of Wayne, Alberta on Highway 10X.
While today’s video focuses on both the abandoned grain elevator at Dorothy, the main focus of this write-up is in reagrds to the former railroad bridge at nearby East Coulee. First, allow me to say a few words on the … Continue reading