- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- Ribbon Falls Hike
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- A Quick Stop in Cereal, Alberta
- Johnston-Stevenson Stopping House
- Ogilvie Wooden Grain Elevator Society
- Christ Church in Millarville
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
Tag Archives: Canada
My former neighbor Don was a Korean War veteran and one of the best storytellers I have ever met. I used to love getting together with him and his wife June to listen to him weave a narrative. One night … Continue reading
We pay visits to grain elevators in Crossfield, Olds, Niobe, and Kuusamo on this self-isolating road trip.
Over the weekend, I happened to find myself near the intersection of Sarcee Trail and 16th Avenue NW. Up until recently, this would have put me in the vicinity of Sunnyside Garden Centre. I have never been much of a … Continue reading
Another “self-isolation” video, this time to one of the first ever “vlog” style videos I shot, back in November of 2016.
Another flashback in our “Self Isolation Series”, this time back to 2012 and a visit to Readymade School which was demolished shortly thereafter.