- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Big Valley, Alberta
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Stavely, Alberta
Tag Archives: USA
It’s time to check out the Oregon Coast Aquarium, located in Newport, Oregon. With a focus on all sorts of species which are native to Oregon’s coast, we should have a chance to get up close and personal with a … Continue reading
In my multiple trips to the Oregon coast, I never had the chance to stop in and visit the Sea Lion Caves. Opened to the public in 1932 and located just north of Florence, Oregon right along Highway 101, this … Continue reading