- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
- Something Different - Flying a Giant Parrot Kite
Tag Archives: airplane
The jet lag is almost gone so it is time to look back at how our crazy European travel adventure started. From the terminal at Calgary International to Brno, Czechia, it is a long day of travel condensed into a … Continue reading
Today is Remembrance Day in Canada and today’s article has a heavy focus on a building that was built in World War II. I’d like to say that this was planned, but it is simply a coincidence. Editing these videos … Continue reading