- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Exploring East of Edmonton
- Walking in Waiparous
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Farewell to Sears
- Prelate Grain Elevator Destroyed by Fire
- A Quick Trip to Arrowwood
Tag Archives: buildings
This time I go on a little walk around the commercial district of Nanton to take a look at some of the historic buildings and review how they looked back in the day.