- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Revisiting Mortlach
- Johnston-Stevenson Stopping House
Tag Archives: Alberta
If you have followed the blog and our adventures for any length of time, you undoubtedly are aware we love to make an annual trip with friends to explore the small towns and abandoned places around Alberta and/or Saskatchewan. There … Continue reading
It’s a mystery that stretches from Coaldale to Toronto — maybe you can help solve the mystery of what became of Coaldale’s first fire truck?
It’s funny how some places become “trendy” on social media. I had never really heard of this place before but then it suddenly seemed like everyone in the abandoned places groups on Facebook started posting photos of this church. Naturally … Continue reading
I didn’t post links here to the last two videos on our YouTube channel, mainly out of laziness but also as a bit of an experiment, to see how well they perform without being listed here. It’s been a few … Continue reading
Mabel the Dog and I take another road trip to the Alberta badlands, this time to the ghost town of Wayne, Alberta on Highway 10X.