I was out with the drone doing some filming for a different project when I heard the unmistakable sound of a freight train approaching. I have not yet had the chance to film a train from the air so this was a happy coincidence. I didn’t get a chance to properly set up the shot, so what you get here is pure raw footage — no cuts, no edits, no sound.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- Touring the Jumpingpound Demonstration Forest
- Exploring the Abandoned Readymade School
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Dorothy, Alberta
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Pioneer Acres
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
Reblogged this on By the Mighty Mumford and commented:
GOOD TRAIN SHOW!!!!