I was out with the drone doing some filming for a different project when I heard the unmistakable sound of a freight train approaching. I have not yet had the chance to film a train from the air so this was a happy coincidence. I didn’t get a chance to properly set up the shot, so what you get here is pure raw footage — no cuts, no edits, no sound.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Walking in Waiparous
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- Annual Alberta Ghost Town Trip - Part One
- Touring the Alsask Radar Dome
- Route 66 - Springfield, MO to Tulsa, OK