- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- The Elevators of Mossleigh and Herronton
- Abandoned Train Tracks at Nordegg
- Badlands Exploration
- 2016 In Review: Explorations, Visitations, and Tribulations (Part 1)
- Touring the Alsask Radar Dome
- Walking in Waiparous
- Route 66: The Painted Desert Trading Post!
- Education, not Regulation
Tag Archives: dinosaurs
In between our two days of exploring the Badlands, we had some time to wander around downtown Drumheller and take in some of the sights. Two tired people, a dog, and a camera — sounds like fun, doesn’t it?
Posted in Travel Tagged Alberta, Badlands, Canada, dinosaurs, Drumheller, travel' Leave a comment