- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Big Valley, Alberta
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Stavely, Alberta
Tag Archives: South Saskatchewan River
St. Louis, Saskatchewan is home to the impressive Grand Trunk Pacific Railway Bridge, which was built in 1915. In 1928 two roadbeds were added to the outside of the bridge for automobile traffic, which at the time made it the … Continue reading