- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- I’ll Turn The Lights On
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- Alberta Ghost Town Tour: Day One
- Route 66 Retrospective: Lessons Learned
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Retrospective: West Hope School
Tag Archives: St. Louis
Our third day on Route 66 sees us backtracking a little and heading into St. Louis where we check out the National Transportation Museum and we see if Dan can get over his claustrophobia long enough to get to the … Continue reading
Day two of Route 66 takes us from Springfield, Illinois to Cuba, Missouri with stops at some off-the-wall places as well as the tomb of Abraham Lincoln.