- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- End of the Line for Calgary's Oldest Service Station
- Grain Elevators of Milk River
- Turner Valley and High River
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Route 66 Retrospective: The Planning
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- Hiking Jewell Falls
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Route 66: Tucumcari Tonite!
- Route 66 Retrospective: Lessons Learned
Tag Archives: travel
I guess once you have more than one video based on a similar theme it is okay to call it a series. In that case, welcome to the “Self Isolation Series” where I look back at previous visits to some … Continue reading
This is the conclusion of our Europe adventure series. We end with a two-for-one video posting. In the first one, we take the rental car and try and visit as many medieval castles in Luxembourg as we can in one … Continue reading
If you travel Highway 2 between Calgary and Lethbridge, you undoubtedly have seen the Bluebird Motel. It is on the north end of Claresholm on the west side of the highway. The sign proudly proclaims “Old Fashioned Hospitality since 1947”. … Continue reading
Today we climb up inside the south tower of the Cathedral of Cologne and check out the bells and the view of the city far below.
Our tour continues, this time with a focus on France, specifically the small medieval town of Riquewihr and the much larger city of Strasbourg.