- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- Another Trip to Rowley
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- STST2017: Notch Hill Church
- Pizza Night in Rowley
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- 2016 In Review: Explorations, Visitations, and Tribulations (Part 1)
- The East Coulee Bridge
- A Quick Trip to Arrowwood
- Jumping Over to Jumping Pound Hall
Tag Archives: Illinois
Day two of Route 66 takes us from Springfield, Illinois to Cuba, Missouri with stops at some off-the-wall places as well as the tomb of Abraham Lincoln.
You may have noticed that I haven’t posted for a while. The big reason for that is we were away for three weeks fulfilling a dream we have had for a number of years — to drive Route 66 all … Continue reading