Join us as we check out the 50th Annual Show and Reunion at Pioneer Acres Museum near Irricana, Alberta. From horses to fire trucks, we get a chance to see a bit of everything as we make our annual visit to this gem of an Alberta museum.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- Touring the Jumpingpound Demonstration Forest
- Exploring the Abandoned Readymade School
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Dorothy, Alberta
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Pioneer Acres
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain