Join us as we check out the 50th Annual Show and Reunion at Pioneer Acres Museum near Irricana, Alberta. From horses to fire trucks, we get a chance to see a bit of everything as we make our annual visit to this gem of an Alberta museum.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- Another Trip to Rowley
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- STST2017: Notch Hill Church
- Pizza Night in Rowley
- Journey to Garden Plain
- 2016 In Review: Explorations, Visitations, and Tribulations (Part 1)
- A Quick Trip to Arrowwood