Join us as we check out the 50th Annual Show and Reunion at Pioneer Acres Museum near Irricana, Alberta. From horses to fire trucks, we get a chance to see a bit of everything as we make our annual visit to this gem of an Alberta museum.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Farewell Hodgeville Elevator
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Grain Elevators of Milk River
- Majorville Medicine Wheel
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- The Recipe for DanOCan Buffalo Wings