- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Abandoned Train Tracks at Nordegg
- The Cooley Brothers of Chinook, Alberta
- Back to Herronton
- STST2017: Glacier Park Lodge
- Farewell Hodgeville Elevator
- Route 66: Day 14 - Williams to Needles
Uppertown FireFighters Museum in Astoria Oregon – Flashback to 2002
This entry was posted in History and tagged Astoria, fire apparatus, museum, Oregon, Uppertown Firefighters Museum, USA. Bookmark the permalink.
Who was that skinny young guy at the beginning of the film 😉