It was once one of the most popular roadside attractions in the entire province of Alberta but today it is a mostly forgotten piece of local history. This is an overview of how the small town of Nanton, Alberta capitalized on some fine-tasting water and turned itself into a “must stop” destination on Highway 2.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Majorville Medicine Wheel
- Geocaching Adventure on Bateman Creek
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- The Cooley Brothers of Chinook, Alberta
- Farewell to Sears
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Journey to Garden Plain