We are entering our last weekend on Hawaii and we continue to tour and sightsee on the Big Island. The highlight today is touring on a glass bottom boat to check out some fish and sea creatures.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Fire Destroys Spring Valley Grain Elevator - DiscoverMooseJaw.com
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Crossing the Eleven Bridges to Visit the Ghost Town of Wayne, Alberta
- The East Coulee Bridge
- Route 66 - Springfield, MO to Tulsa, OK
- Exploring East of Edmonton