- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- End of the Line for Calgary's Oldest Service Station
- Dorothy, Alberta
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- The Cooley Brothers of Chinook, Alberta
- Exploring the Abandoned Readymade School
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Majorville Medicine Wheel
Tag Archives: vacation
Today we climb up inside the south tower of the Cathedral of Cologne and check out the bells and the view of the city far below.
Today’s exploration is in and around the town of Rudesheim am Rhein. The highlight here is a gondola ride up to the Niederwalddenkmal, a monument dedicated to the unification of the German people.
OK, so it might not be Christmas season right now, but you can relive the spirit of the season with the latest installment of our European trip video series. Today we find ourselves in Germany for the first time on … Continue reading
We complete the trifecta of “planes, trains, and automobiles” by taking a rail trip from Vienna to Basel, Switzerland.