- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- An Abandoned Picnic Shelter in the Woods
- Big Hill Springs Provincial Park
- Crowsnest Pass History Tour
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- All Hallows Church and Cemetery
- Route 66 - Springfield, MO to Tulsa, OK
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Badlands Weekend: October 2017
- Road Trip to Saskatoon
Tag Archives: vacation
Today we climb up inside the south tower of the Cathedral of Cologne and check out the bells and the view of the city far below.
Today’s exploration is in and around the town of Rudesheim am Rhein. The highlight here is a gondola ride up to the Niederwalddenkmal, a monument dedicated to the unification of the German people.
OK, so it might not be Christmas season right now, but you can relive the spirit of the season with the latest installment of our European trip video series. Today we find ourselves in Germany for the first time on … Continue reading
We complete the trifecta of “planes, trains, and automobiles” by taking a rail trip from Vienna to Basel, Switzerland.