- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Majorville Medicine Wheel
- 2016 In Review: Explorations, Visitations, and Tribulations (Part 2)
- Ribbon Falls Hike
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- Dorothy, Alberta
- Hiking Jewell Falls
- Journey to Garden Plain
- A Quick Trip to Arrowwood
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Alberta Ghost Town Convention: 2019 Edition (Day One)
Tag Archives: vacation
Today we climb up inside the south tower of the Cathedral of Cologne and check out the bells and the view of the city far below.
Today’s exploration is in and around the town of Rudesheim am Rhein. The highlight here is a gondola ride up to the Niederwalddenkmal, a monument dedicated to the unification of the German people.
OK, so it might not be Christmas season right now, but you can relive the spirit of the season with the latest installment of our European trip video series. Today we find ourselves in Germany for the first time on … Continue reading
We complete the trifecta of “planes, trains, and automobiles” by taking a rail trip from Vienna to Basel, Switzerland.