- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- My Life In Baseball: Part I
- The Fire Department Can Go To Hell
- Photography is Nothing
- Endings and Beginnings
- Prairie Mountain
- The Soundtrack of Our Lives - Part II
- Just My Luck: Lost on Ole Buck
- Song Lyrics: Some of my Faves
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
Tag Archives: vacation
It’s a milestone birthday year for DanOCan (the person, not the website) and we’re setting off on a tropical adventure of the Big Island of Hawaii for some relaxation, exploration, and history.
Today we climb up inside the south tower of the Cathedral of Cologne and check out the bells and the view of the city far below.
Today’s exploration is in and around the town of Rudesheim am Rhein. The highlight here is a gondola ride up to the Niederwalddenkmal, a monument dedicated to the unification of the German people.
OK, so it might not be Christmas season right now, but you can relive the spirit of the season with the latest installment of our European trip video series. Today we find ourselves in Germany for the first time on … Continue reading
We complete the trifecta of “planes, trains, and automobiles” by taking a rail trip from Vienna to Basel, Switzerland.