- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Alberta / Saskatchewan Ghost Town Trip - Day One
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Geocaching Souvenirs: Netherlands
Tag Archives: coal
When faced with a Sunday and no real plans, what else to do besides jump in the car and head out and visit another one of Alberta’s historic places? Today’s journey takes us to the ghost town of Nordegg and … Continue reading