Given how little drone footage we took in Arrowwood last week, the resulting video is pretty short and is mainly composed of still images, some of which I used in my original post. Regardless, you can check it out on YouTube.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- The Grand Trunk Pacific Railway Bridge of St. Louis, Saskatchewan (1915)
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- Crossing the Eleven Bridges to Visit the Ghost Town of Wayne, Alberta
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- Exploring the Abandoned Readymade School
- The East Coulee Bridge
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta