- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- I’ll Turn The Lights On
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- Alberta Ghost Town Tour: Day One
- Route 66 Retrospective: Lessons Learned
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Retrospective: West Hope School
Category Archives: Photography
Rowley, Alberta is one of the most famous ghost towns in the entire province. Continue reading
We pay visits to grain elevators in Crossfield, Olds, Niobe, and Kuusamo on this self-isolating road trip.
Latest video is up, this time a retrospective on the ghost town of Dorothy.
Sometimes you stumble across something that can only be described as a “happy accident”. Tonight I found myself doing some research on the ghost town of Alderson. Alderson is a place I have visited multiple times and I was trying … Continue reading