- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Farewell Hodgeville Elevator
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- Grain Elevators of Milk River
- The Abandoned Cemetery of Wayne, Alberta
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- Majorville Medicine Wheel
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- The Recipe for DanOCan Buffalo Wings
Category Archives: Photography
Rowley, Alberta is one of the most famous ghost towns in the entire province. Continue reading
We pay visits to grain elevators in Crossfield, Olds, Niobe, and Kuusamo on this self-isolating road trip.
Latest video is up, this time a retrospective on the ghost town of Dorothy.
Sometimes you stumble across something that can only be described as a “happy accident”. Tonight I found myself doing some research on the ghost town of Alderson. Alderson is a place I have visited multiple times and I was trying … Continue reading