This weekend I learned about a place from Calgary’s past I had never heard of before — the Sunshine Auto Camp. Let’s dig a little into its history and see what we can learn about it.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Montana Motels and Mermaids
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Stavely, Alberta
- We Knew Little of New Norway
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Touring the Alsask Radar Dome
- Ribbon Falls Hike