With all three grain elevators in Milk River, Alberta currently undergoing demolition, it was time to get on the road and document these soon-to-be-gone giants of the skyline.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Ogilvie Wooden Grain Elevator Society
- Visiting Some Newer Alberta Grain Elevators
- Grain Elevators of Milk River
- Majorville Medicine Wheel
- Two Endangered Elevators
- The Grand Trunk Pacific Railway Bridge of St. Louis, Saskatchewan (1915)