With all three grain elevators in Milk River, Alberta currently undergoing demolition, it was time to get on the road and document these soon-to-be-gone giants of the skyline.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- The Grand Trunk Pacific Railway Bridge of St. Louis, Saskatchewan (1915)
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- Touring the Alsask Radar Dome
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Following the Old Macleod Trail