- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Ribbon Falls Hike
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Weekend of Exploring
- Journey to Garden Plain
- The East Coulee Bridge
- 2016 In Review: Explorations, Visitations, and Tribulations (Part 2)
- All Hallows Church and Cemetery
Category Archives: Hiking
This weekend was all about camping and relaxation. We’re off to the Etherington Creek Provincial Recreation Area. Camping, hiking, relaxing, and expired Jiffy Pop — what could possibly go wrong?
Checking out a small series of trails in the summer village of Waiparous. #ExploreAB Continue reading
This week we get out into Kananaskis and explore some trails around Sibbald Lake.
Once again we found ourselves creeping up on the last Saturday of the month and that means it was time to get ourselves back out to Rowley for the monthly pizza night. Before Saturday evening rolled around we had some … Continue reading
Heading out to check out the foundation of a creamery which existed on the site back in the 1890s.