- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- The Grand Trunk Pacific Railway Bridge of St. Louis, Saskatchewan (1915)
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- Touring the Alsask Radar Dome
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
Category Archives: Hiking
I have now visited the Cameron Lookout three times, the first in August of 2006, the second in August of 2011, and now again in 2020. After each visit the physical pain dissipates and the memories of the scenery have … Continue reading
This weekend was all about camping and relaxation. We’re off to the Etherington Creek Provincial Recreation Area. Camping, hiking, relaxing, and expired Jiffy Pop — what could possibly go wrong?
Checking out a small series of trails in the summer village of Waiparous. #ExploreAB Continue reading
This week we get out into Kananaskis and explore some trails around Sibbald Lake.