Heading out to check out the foundation of a creamery which existed on the site back in the 1890s.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- The Grand Trunk Pacific Railway Bridge of St. Louis, Saskatchewan (1915)
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Exploring the Abandoned Readymade School
- The East Coulee Bridge
- Wild Horses of Sundre