As expected, the second video from the Alberta Ghost Town Convention came together a little faster than the first one. I find by the second day of shooting my mind has gone into “video mode” and I am able to preplan my shots a bit better so less footage ends up on the floor of my digital cutting room. I have a better vision in my head of what the story is I am trying to tell and that simply makes the whole process go a lot faster. Of course, if I had a newer computer that could crunch video faster that would help a lot too!
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- The Grand Trunk Pacific Railway Bridge of St. Louis, Saskatchewan (1915)
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Exploring the Abandoned Readymade School
- The East Coulee Bridge
- Wild Horses of Sundre