As expected, the second video from the Alberta Ghost Town Convention came together a little faster than the first one. I find by the second day of shooting my mind has gone into “video mode” and I am able to preplan my shots a bit better so less footage ends up on the floor of my digital cutting room. I have a better vision in my head of what the story is I am trying to tell and that simply makes the whole process go a lot faster. Of course, if I had a newer computer that could crunch video faster that would help a lot too!
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Farewell to Sears
- Exploring East of Edmonton
- Walking in Waiparous
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- A Quick Trip to Arrowwood
- Majorville Medicine Wheel