- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Taking a Tour of Bella the Boler After a Summer of Use
- The Last Trip of 2017
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Touring the Alsask Radar Dome
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Thirty Minutes on Calgary Transit
- You Can't Go Home Again...
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- Wild Horses of Sundre
Tag Archives: Medicine Hat
In this week’s episode, we’re heading south with Bella the Boler to Medicine Hat, Alberta to attend the first ever Fiberglass and Vintage Trailer Rally, being organized by Sandy Mason and the Glorious Glampers of Southern Alberta. Well, we’re sorting … Continue reading
On July 2, 1966 a woman named Maude wrote a postcard to a couple in New York state. More than fifty-five years later it found its way into the hands of DanOCan and started him unraveling a mystery that spans … Continue reading