- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Taking a Tour of Bella the Boler After a Summer of Use
- The Last Trip of 2017
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Touring the Alsask Radar Dome
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- Thirty Minutes on Calgary Transit
- You Can't Go Home Again...
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- Wild Horses of Sundre
Tag Archives: Boler
It has now been a little over three months since we took the plunge an bought a vintage trailer, a 1978 Boler 1700. How have we adjusted to life in tight quarters? Do we regret our decision? If nothing else, … Continue reading
In this week’s episode, we’re heading south with Bella the Boler to Medicine Hat, Alberta to attend the first ever Fiberglass and Vintage Trailer Rally, being organized by Sandy Mason and the Glorious Glampers of Southern Alberta. Well, we’re sorting … Continue reading
It’s our fourth camping trip of the year with our vintage 1978 trailer, Bella the Boler. Once again we are heading out to beautiful Kananaskis Country here in Alberta to explore and relax. This time we travel down Alberta’s Highway … Continue reading
We’re constantly trying to make improvements to Bella the Boler, our vintage trailer from 1978. This time we tackle a couple of small projects.
It’s time to take our vintage trailer “Bella the Boler” out for another weekend of camping and exploration. This time we stay at Eau Claire Campground along Highway 40 out in beautiful Kananaskis country. Let’s watch DanOCan get heat stroke … Continue reading