In this week’s episode, we’re heading south with Bella the Boler to Medicine Hat, Alberta to attend the first ever Fiberglass and Vintage Trailer Rally, being organized by Sandy Mason and the Glorious Glampers of Southern Alberta. Well, we’re sorting of heading for the rally. We only bought our Boler in June and by that time it was too late to register for the rally and to book the days off work so we came down for the first day and got to see a lot of the trailers roll into Gas City Campground. Naturally we had to check out a couple of other places in Medicine Hat while we were there. We’re already planning for next year and this time we’ll be full participants for the entire weekend.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- Touring the Jumpingpound Demonstration Forest
- Exploring the Abandoned Readymade School
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Dorothy, Alberta
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Pioneer Acres
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain