Our third day on Route 66 sees us backtracking a little and heading into St. Louis where we check out the National Transportation Museum and we see if Dan can get over his claustrophobia long enough to get to the top of the Gateway Arch.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- The Grand Trunk Pacific Railway Bridge of St. Louis, Saskatchewan (1915)
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- Touring the Alsask Radar Dome
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Following the Old Macleod Trail