Our third day on Route 66 sees us backtracking a little and heading into St. Louis where we check out the National Transportation Museum and we see if Dan can get over his claustrophobia long enough to get to the top of the Gateway Arch.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Abandoned Train Tracks at Nordegg
- The Cooley Brothers of Chinook, Alberta
- Back to Herronton
- STST2017: Glacier Park Lodge
- Farewell Hodgeville Elevator
- Route 66: Day 14 - Williams to Needles
I have to say Dan you looked very unsure of your trip to the arch but so glad you enjoyed it, I did too.