- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Another Trip to Rowley
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- STST2017: Notch Hill Church
- Pizza Night in Rowley
- Journey to Garden Plain
- A Quick Trip to Arrowwood
Tag Archives: Mainstreet of America
Our fourth day on the road did not start as planned. I awoke and, as I usually do when I first wake up, I reached over to the table beside the bed and picked up my tablet to see what … Continue reading
Our third day on Route 66 sees us backtracking a little and heading into St. Louis where we check out the National Transportation Museum and we see if Dan can get over his claustrophobia long enough to get to the … Continue reading
Day two of Route 66 takes us from Springfield, Illinois to Cuba, Missouri with stops at some off-the-wall places as well as the tomb of Abraham Lincoln.