- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Another Trip to Rowley
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- STST2017: Notch Hill Church
- Pizza Night in Rowley
- The East Coulee Bridge
- A Quick Trip to Arrowwood
- Jumping Over to Jumping Pound Hall
Tag Archives: Missouri
Our fifth day on Route 66 and it was the busiest yet! We got an early start and left our comfortable bed and “best hotel wifi ever” at the Rail Haven Motel in Springfield, Missouri and set out with a … Continue reading
Our fourth day on the road did not start as planned. I awoke and, as I usually do when I first wake up, I reached over to the table beside the bed and picked up my tablet to see what … Continue reading
Our third day on Route 66 sees us backtracking a little and heading into St. Louis where we check out the National Transportation Museum and we see if Dan can get over his claustrophobia long enough to get to the … Continue reading
Day two of Route 66 takes us from Springfield, Illinois to Cuba, Missouri with stops at some off-the-wall places as well as the tomb of Abraham Lincoln.