The jet lag is almost gone so it is time to look back at how our crazy European travel adventure started. From the terminal at Calgary International to Brno, Czechia, it is a long day of travel condensed into a very short video.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Majorville Medicine Wheel
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- Geocaching Adventure on Bateman Creek
- The Cooley Brothers of Chinook, Alberta
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Farewell to Sears
- Grain Elevators of Milk River