The jet lag is almost gone so it is time to look back at how our crazy European travel adventure started. From the terminal at Calgary International to Brno, Czechia, it is a long day of travel condensed into a very short video.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- The Grand Trunk Pacific Railway Bridge of St. Louis, Saskatchewan (1915)
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- The Abandoned Cameron Fire Lookout on Mount Burke
- Fish Creek Park's Barn Demolished
- Crossing the Eleven Bridges to Visit the Ghost Town of Wayne, Alberta
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- Exploring the Abandoned Readymade School
- The East Coulee Bridge
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta