The jet lag is almost gone so it is time to look back at how our crazy European travel adventure started. From the terminal at Calgary International to Brno, Czechia, it is a long day of travel condensed into a very short video.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Historic Calgary Week: Pine Creek Cemetery / De Winton
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Abandoned Train Tracks at Nordegg
- The Cooley Brothers of Chinook, Alberta
- Ghost Town Convention 2008
- STST2017: Glacier Park Lodge
- Farewell Hodgeville Elevator
- Route 66: Day 14 - Williams to Needles