- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- End of the Line for Calgary's Oldest Service Station
- Grain Elevators of Milk River
- Turner Valley and High River
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- Route 66 Retrospective: The Planning
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- Hiking Jewell Falls
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- Route 66: Tucumcari Tonite!
- Route 66 Retrospective: Lessons Learned
Tag Archives: Europe
This is the conclusion of our Europe adventure series. We end with a two-for-one video posting. In the first one, we take the rental car and try and visit as many medieval castles in Luxembourg as we can in one … Continue reading
Today we climb up inside the south tower of the Cathedral of Cologne and check out the bells and the view of the city far below.
Today’s exploration is in and around the town of Rudesheim am Rhein. The highlight here is a gondola ride up to the Niederwalddenkmal, a monument dedicated to the unification of the German people.
We just can’t get enough of the medieval towns and cities in Europe. While many of them have the same features such as city walls, towers, and cathedrals, each one brings its own uniqueness to the traveler. Today we’re checking … Continue reading
OK, so it might not be Christmas season right now, but you can relive the spirit of the season with the latest installment of our European trip video series. Today we find ourselves in Germany for the first time on … Continue reading