- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Following the Old Macleod Trail
- Sunnyside Garden Centre: Only the Memories Remain
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- Exploring Skunk Hollow, Alberta
- End of the Line for Historic West Hope School?
- Wild Horses of Sundre
- Montana Motels and Mermaids
- Big Valley, Alberta
- Route 66 - Springfield, MO to Tulsa, OK
Tag Archives: Czechia
First full day in Europe involved a tour of the city of Brno. Time to check out a castle and a nuclear bunker left over from the Cold War era.