OK, so it might not be Christmas season right now, but you can relive the spirit of the season with the latest installment of our European trip video series. Today we find ourselves in Germany for the first time on this trip and we’re checking out the world’s largest advent calendar in Gengenbach.
- Follow DanOCan on WordPress.com
Other Places to Follow Along
Most Popular Posts
- Retrospective: West Hope School
- A Brief History of the Bluebird Motel in Claresholm, Alberta
- A Visit to Rowley - "Then and Now"
- STST2017: Notch Hill Church
- Pizza Night in Rowley
- Badlands Exploration
- Jumping Over to Jumping Pound Hall
- The Mintlaw Viaduct
- Christ Church in Millarville
- Journey to Garden Plain